Monday 29 March 2010

FOTD - more Fyrinnae

Two more of my Fyrinnae shadow samples today. I really cannot get over how easy to work with the Pixie Epoxy makes these. It feels like I'm using one of those magic colouring books where a wet brush reveals the colours of a picture. A fluffy brush dipped in loose, glittery powder eyeshadow should lead to a big old mess, but the precision and ease of blending is phenomenal.

Anyway, here's today's face (click for a closer look):


On top of a base of UDPP and Pixie Epoxy, I applied Equality shadow on the lids - a very sparkly and iridescent platinum shade - and then used Avian Shapeshifter Arcane Magic in the crease, outer corner and blended slightly above the socket. This was one of the smoothest eyeshadows I have ever used in my life and it really did go on like a dream. It looks like a sort of terracotta shade in the pot but once applied and seen in different lights, it ranges from burnished copper to rosy brick and everything in between. I am still loving Fyrinnae very much.

Foundation and concealer were both Bourjois Healthy Mix, lightly dusted with ELF Complexion Perfection. MyFace blush in Holiday and lips were Dior Addict Lip Glow. Once again, the shadows lasted very well all day, thanks to the magic of Pixie Epoxy.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Epoxy stuff. It is so so good with pigments. Lovely eye look, I have been v impressed with Fyrinnae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful look! I really love the blush and the lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace - It really is one of those 'wow' products, isn't it? I love everything I got in my first Fyrinnae order and have now placed a second as a result :-)

    Musicalhouses - thanks very much! That blush is my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete