Thursday 11 February 2010

Bright night

I had a night out with a friend a couple of weeks ago and I'd recently received an order I'd placed for some Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadows. I wanted to try out some of the bright colours and see how well they showed up on my lids, as well as test blendability.

I've heard a lot about SMH and when I found I could buy them for just £3.25 each, I thought I'd give them a go. I'll do a fuller post on them at some point, but here's a pic of the look I did that night.


I know I look grumpy, but my face just seems to do that when I concentrate!


I used a mixture of gold, yellow and some peachy/orange colours. I know the brighter orange shadow is called Flaming-o and the gold one on the inner third of the lid is Over the moon. I'm afraid I can't remember which other shades I used.

Again with the grumpy face!
The colours are true to their appearance in the pan and all the shades I've used so far have blended smoothly and lasted well on top of UDPP. I got some blues and greens as well as a few neutrals so I hope to post some more looks with them in the future.

I bought the SMH eyeshadows and a palette to keep them in from http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/ Postage was reasonable and the package arrived speedily and was well wrapped. I'd definitely use them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment